Kagiso Jansen – Executive Chairperson
Mission Point Investment Holdings is under the dynamic leadership of Mr. Kagiso Jansen who is the current Executive Chairperson. Mr. Jansen has extensive experience as a leader, board member and former manager of various entities within the government and private sector.
He worked for Eskom in 1995 and the year after he joined the government where he worked for nine years in various government departments as head of Human Resources till his last employer who was Department of Water Affairs in 2004. He then became a director of Capital Growth Solutions in 2005 and a Board member in LSC (Pty) Ltd. He is currently a director in Caspecom (Pty) Ltd, Bold Moves Resources (Pty) Ltd, Mission Point Investment Holdings and all its subsidiaries (Pty) Ltd and a member in KMHRC.
- Institute of Directors in Southern Africa
- Institute of Waste Management in Southern Africa
TM Squared – Chief Financial Officer (Thami Motsoasele)
TM Squared provides financial management service through their managing member Thami Motsoasele: He has extensive experience within the financial. Eight years consulting and training experience. Member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants and Institute of Internal Auditors of South Africa Previous experience includes:
- Acting CEO of a schedule 3 Public Entity for 18 months
- Manager: Forensic Accounting at KPMG
- Manager: Audits & Compliance
- Manager: Finance
- Auditor at Auditor General
- Chairperson of Audit Committees of Sedibeng Water, Free State Department of Education, Kopano Municipality, FS
- Department of Agriculture
- Chairperson of Risk Committee